Tri-County Bible Institute
- To provide men and women the opportunity to receive quality Scriptural training from the Word of God at a minimal cost while still remaining in their home area.
- To enhance the students knowledge and undertanding of God's Word and God's will for his or her life, and to strengthen the students personal commitment to Christ.
- To equip the student to become a more effective servant in their local church ministry.
- If God extends the call, to prepare the student for full-time service.
- TCBI is a minstry of Riverland Baptist Church, and is an Independent, Fundamental, Baptist Institute.
- Students should understand that Baptist doctrine, Baptist distinctives, and Baptist history will be taught.
- We believe in the infallibility of the Bible. The King James Version is the only Bible that is used in our classes, and the students should bring the same to every class session.
Pastor Rex Carringer
Founder and President
Bro. Gary Fish
Teachers: Dr. John Reichard, Pastor Rex Carringer, Bro. Gary Fish
Students should complete, sign, and return a Registration Form before classes begin and read all information provided. You may register the 1st night of classes at the beginning of each quarter.
Registration forms are available at the church or you may call to have them sent to you. Church office (352) 489-6171
Recognizing the great value of Biblical training, and the inability of many who desire such training to meet the high cost of most higher education at a distant location, TCBI will always strive to keep the cost affordable for all who desire to attend.
As a step of faith, TCBI will allow any student to attend free of charge, and no tuition will be charged.
However, realizing that there is a cost involved to operate the Institute, a free-will offering will be recieved 3 times each quarter - the 1st, 5th, and 9th weeks of the quarter.
Because we value little what we do not invest in, we trust that all will do their best in helping defray the expenses by your giving.
Any additional book cost should be very minimal. If books do need to be purchased, couples may share a book.
"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Galatians 6:9
"Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6
"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in van in the Lord."