"...at some point there has to be an end to mediocrity...
High standards do not set children on a path to failure.
High standards set our children on a path to success.."
- Former President George W. Bush
Riverland Christian Academy uses the highly unique, but proven, Accelerated Christian Education Curriculum. ACE provides an education that provides Biblical principles with Scripture, academic excellence, character training, and spiritual growth. ACE reflects high standards and is built on a Biblical foundation that will prepare your child for the world today and give him the tools necessary to walk in God's way.
Accelerated Christian Education's Philosophy is based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
- A child must be at a level where he can perform.
- He must have reasonable goals.
- His learning must be controlled, and he must be motivated.
- His learning must be measurable.
- His learning must be rewarded.
Based on these principles, the ACE Curriculum assures parents of:
- A solid, mastery, back-to-basics education for their child.
- A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student's specific learning needs and capabilities.
- A program incorporating scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom principles.
- A curriculum using advanced individualized technology to help ensure the finest education possibly in today's high-tech climate.
Students have the privilege of competing in sports throughout the year as well as championship and tournament opportunities.