We are so excited that you have chosen to become a part of our family here at Riverland Christian Academy! We look forward to getting to know you and your children as we embark on this journey together. We thank you for entrusting us with your child, and we hope we will be able to work together to accomplish a much greater good.
Procedure for New Students
- An interview with both parents or guardians and the student being enrolled will be scheduled.
- Submit application form, other admission documents, a registration fee of $75.00, and a copy of the most recent report card. (Registration fee will be returned if not accepted)
- A second interview with both parents or guardians and the student being enrolled will be scheduled.
- Notification of acceptance will be mailed along with any necessary documents.
- Diagnostic testing will be scheduled to determine the student's placement level.
- The enrollment of students in the ninth grade and above will be permitted if transferring from another A.C.E. school, and or the student's grades reflect no problems that would hinder graduation schedule.
- All students attending Riverland Christian Academy are required to regularly attend church services. If not attending Riverland Baptist Church, a signed statement from the pastor of the church they are attending must be on file and approved.
For enrollment or more questions please call (352) 489 - 6177
Tuition and Fees
|This fee is non-refundable and must be submitted at the time of application|
|K3-12 (each applicant)||$75.00|
|Book Fee - To be paid upon acceptance|
|This fee is non-refundable and includes textbooks|
A 5% discount on tuition is available to all families if yearly tuition is paid in full by August 1st.
|Payments received after the 10th of each month will be assessed a $25.00 late fee.|
|Faithful, tithing members of Riverland Baptist Church receive a 10% discount on tuition.|
|Family Plan Rates|
|2nd child discount on tuition||10%||$500.00|
|3rd child discount on tuition||12%||$600.00|
|4th child discount on tuition||14%||$700.00|
|Each Additional Sport||$50.00|
|K5 Graduation Fee||$75.00|
|Senior Graduation Fee||$150.00|